Semi-synthetic manual transmission oil
BOOST OIL 75W-80 FX is manufactured from high-quality mineral base oils and synthetic base oils (PAO). Characterised by the following properties:
- excellent high-pressure and wear protection properties
- excellent corrosion and rust protection
- Reduction of fuel consumption and extension of oil change intervals
- high viscosity index and low pour point ensure comfortable shifting even at low temperatures.
- excellent ageing stability
- low foaming formation
BOOST OIL 75W-80 FX is used to lubricate synchronized and non-synchronized manual transmissions.
BOOST OIL 75W-80 FX is especially suitable for vehicles with ZF manual transmissions and especially for mechanical transmissions and steering systems with re-/ intarders.
- API GL-4
- Volvo 97307
- ZF TE-ML 01L, 02L, 08, 13, 18K, 24A
- MAN 341 Type Z-4
- Eaton Extended Drain (300,000 km)
- RENAULT (in accordance with Renault note technique B0032/2 ANNEX 3)
|TYPICAL PARAMETERS||METHODS||UNITS||BOOST OIL FX 75W-80|
|Density at 15°C||DIN 51 757||kg/m³||854|
|Viscosity 40°C||DIN 51 562||mm²/s||50,4|
|Viscosity 100°C||DIN 51 562||mm²/s||8,7|
|Viscosity index (VI)||DIN ISO 2909||–||151|
|Pour point||DIN ISO 3016||°C||-39|
|Flash point COC||DIN ISO 2592||°C||228|
* meets the requirements of the OEM manufacturer. The stated values may vary within the usual commercial range