Special hypoid gear oil
BOOST OIL Gear Oil 85W-90 LS is prescribed for highly stressed hypoid toothed drive axles with self-locking differentials.
BOOST OIL Gear Oil 85W-90 LS contains special additives to limit slip (limited slip) and prevent noise when driving around bends.
- special suitability for multi-disc limited slip differentials
- Excellent corrosion, rust and wear protection
- low foaming formation
- neutral to seals and non-ferrous metals
BOOST OIL Gear Oil 85W-90 LSmeets all performance requirements of hypoid gears with multi-disc limited slip differentials. Combined manual and axle transmissions can be supplied as well as vehicles with transfer cases.
BOOST OIL Gear Oil 85W-90 LS can also be used in all drive axles with API GL-5 requirements in order to reduce the number of grades.
- API GL-5 / LS
- MIL-L-2105 C/D
- ZF TE-ML 05
- MB 235.8
- MAN 3343 Typ S / 341 Typ E3
- SCANIA STO 1:0
- DAF, Renault Trucks, Iveco, Volvo, Mack GO-J
- ZF TE-ML 02B / 05B / 07A /12B / 16F / 19C / 21B
|TYPICAL PARAMETERS||METHODS||UNITS||BOOST OIL Gear Oil 85W-90 LS|
|Density at 15°C||DIN ISO 3675||kg/m3||897|
|Viscosity 40°C||DIN 51 562||mm2/s||145|
|Viscosity 100°C||DIN 51 562||mm2/s||14,4|
|Viscosity index (VI)||DIN ISO 2909||–||97|
|Viscosity at -26°C||ASTM D2983||mPa.s||130.000|
|Flash point COC||ASTM D92||°C||210|
|Pour point||DIN ISO 3016||°C||– 30|
* meets the requirements of the OEM manufacturer. The stated values may vary within the usual commercial range.