- HC-Synthetic fluid.
- High dry and wet boiling point, reducing vapour bubble formation.
- Excellent protection for all metal parts in the brake system against corrosion.
- Good protection against wear and foaming.
- Compatible with all seals and hoses installed in the brake system.
BOOST OIL Brake Fluid DOT 4 is recommended for use in brake and clutch systems in vehicles that require a synthetic DOT 4 brake fluid.
BOOST OIL Brake Fluid DOT 4 can be mixed with all synthetic brake fluids of the same grade.
• Store brake fluid only in sealed original container.
• Brake fluid can cause damage to vehicle paintwork.
• Observe manufacturer instructions!
- FMVSS 116 DOT 4
- SAE J 1703 F
- ISO 4925
|TYPICAL VALUES||METHOD||UNIT||BOOST OIL Brake Fluid DOT 4|
|Density at 15°C||DIN 51 757||g/cm³||1,060|
|Viscosity at -40°C||DIN ISO 3104||mm²/s||<1350|
|dry boiling point (min.)||DIN ISO 4925||°C||>260|
|wet boiling point(min.)||DIN ISO 4925||°C||>155|
* meets the requirements of the OEM manufacturer. The above values may vary within commercially accepted tolerances.