Low-viscosity high-performance brake fluid
- Low viscosity guarantees perfect functioning of systems.
- Synthetic fluid.
- Excellent thermal stability.
- Optimum protection for all metal parts in the brake systemagainst corrosion.
- Unrivalled oxidation stability and optimised hygroscopicproperties ensure high safety margin.
- Compatible with all seals and hoses installed in the brake system.
BOOST OIL Brake Fluid DOT 4 LV has been specially designed for use in
heavy-duty brake systems of vehicles that require a DOT 4 synthetic brake
fluid. The product is particularly recommended for brake systems with ESP/DSC, ASR and ABS.
BOOST OIL Brake Fluid DOT 4 LV can be mixed with all synthetic brake fluids of the same grade.
• Store brake fluid only in sealed original container.
• Brake fluid can cause damage to vehicle paintwork.
• Observe manufacturer instructions!
- FMVSS 116 DOT 3/ DOT 4
- SAE J 1703 / J 1704
- ISO 4925 class 6
- BMW QV 34 001
- GM Europa GMW 3356
- VW TL 766-Z, VW 50 114
|TYPICAL VALUES||METHOD||UNIT||BOOST OIL Brake Fluid DOT 4 LV|
|Density at 20°C||DIN 51 757||g/cm³||1,060|
|Viscosity at -40°C||DIN ISO 3104||mm²/s||max. 700|
|dry boiling point (min.)||DIN ISO 4925||°C||265|
|wet boiling point(min.)||DIN ISO 4925||°C||175|
* meets the requirements of the OEM manufacturer. The above values may vary within commercially accepted tolerances.