High performance brake fluid
- Excellent temperature resistance
- Synthetic liquid
- Optimal protection of all metal parts of the braking system against corrosion
- Excellent oxidation stability and reduced hygroscopic Features guarantee a high safety margin
- Compatible with all brake systems Seals and hoses
BOOST OIL Brake Fluid DOT 4 + is designed for use in very heavily stressed braking systems of vehicles, for which a synthetic brake fluid according to DOT 4 is required.
Especially recommended for ABS braking systems.
BOOST OIL Brake Fluid DOT 4 + is miscible with all synthetic brake fluids of the same quality.
• Only store the brake fluid as originally sealed.
• Brake fluid can cause damage to the vehicle finish.
• Observe the manufacturers’ instructions!
- FMVSS 116 / DOT 4
- SAE J 1703 / J 1704
- ISO 4925 Class 4
- Mercedes-Benz DBL 776.40
|TYPICAL VALUES||METHOD||UNIT||BOOST OIL Brake Fluid DOT 4 +|
|Density at 20°C||DIN 51 757||g/cm³||1,075|
|Viscosity at -40°C||DIN ISO 3104||mm²/s||Max. 1400|
|dry boiling point (min.)||DIN ISO 4925||°C||260|
|wet boiling point(min.)||DIN ISO 4925||°C||180|
* meets the requirements of the OEM manufacturer. The above values may vary within commercially accepted tolerances.