Multi-purpose EP lithium grease with graphite and MoS2
- Excellent adhesion on metal surfaces.
- Outstanding shear stability.
- EP additives reduce wear and increase load resistance.
- Water resistant.
- Prevents corrosion.
- Emergency running properties thanks to graphite and MoS2 additives.
- Mixable with most greases on conventional soap base.
BOOST OIL Mehrzweckfett MoS 2 is ideal for the lubrication of high-load plain, anti-friction and wheel bearings, joints, chassis and bearing points exposed to impact and vibration stress. It is suitable for universal use in motor vehicles, construction machines, agricultural and forestry machinery operated in wet, dusty or dry environments. The product is particularly recommended for slow-running machine elements operated under high load at critical limit and mixed friction conditions.
When re-lubricating parts, ensure that the grease is not contaminated with dust or dirt particles.
Observe manufacturer instructions.
- DIN 51 502: KPF2K-30
|TYPICAL VALUES||METHOD||UNIT||BOOST OIL Mehrzweckfett MoS 2|
|NLGI grade||DIN 51 818||–||2|
|Operating temperature range||–||°C||-30 to 120|
|Penetration at 25°C||DIN 51 818||0.1 mm||265-295|
|Drop point||ISO 2176||°C||>180|
|Viscosity (base oil) at 40°C||ISO 3104||mm²/s||120|
* meets the requirements of the OEM manufacturer. The above values may vary within commercially accepted tolerances.