Multi-purpose EP grease for central lubrication systems
- Excellent adhesion on metal surfaces.
- Can be easily pumped, even at low temperatures.
- EP additives reduce wear and increase load resistance.
- Water resistant.
- Prevents corrosion.
- Mixable with most greases on conventional soap base.
Fließfett EP 00/000 is a semi-liquid fluid grease designed for use in central lubrication systems in commercial vehicles and stationary machines used in forestry, agriculture and construction. When re-lubricating parts, ensure that the grease is not contaminated with dust or dirt particles.
Observe manufacturer instructions!
- DIN 51 502: GP 00/000 K-30
|TYPICAL VALUES||METHOD||UNIT||BOOST OIL Fließfett EP 00/000|
|NLGI grade||DIN 51 818||–||0|
|Operating temperature range||–||°C||-50 to 120|
|Penetration at 25°C||DIN ISO 2137||0.1 mm||400-430|
|Drop point||IP 396||°C||>160|
|Viscosity (base oil) at 40°C||ASTM D 7152||mm²/s||40|
|Flow pressure at -35°C||DIN 51805 mod||mBar||<1400|
* meets the requirements of the OEM manufacturer. The above values may vary within commercially accepted tolerances.