Multi-purpose EP lithium complex grease
- Excellent adhesion on metal surfaces.
- High thermal stability.
- Outstanding shear stability.
- EP additives reduce wear and increase load resistance.
- Water resistant.
- Very good corrosion protection properties.
- Mixable with most greases on conventional soap base.
BOOST OIL Hochtemperaturfett EP 2 is the ideal product for the lubrication of high-load plain, anti-friction and wheel bearings that are exposed to high temperatures. It is also widely used in joints, chassis and bearing points exposed to impact and vibration stress. The product is equally suitable for universal use in motor vehicles, construction machines, agricultural and forestry machinery operated in wet, dusty or dry environments. The grease is also recommended for fast running passenger car wheel bearings.
When re-lubricating parts, ensure that the grease is not contaminated with dust or dirt particles.
Observe manufacturer instructions.
- DIN 51 502: KP2P-35
- Volvo standard 1277.2
|TYPICAL VALUES||METHOD||UNIT||BOOST OIL high-temperature grease |
|NLGI grade||ASTM D 217 mod||–||2|
|Operating temperature range||–||°C||-30 to +140|
|short term||–||°C||max. 180|
|Penetration at 25°C||DIN 51 818||0.1 mm||265-295|
|EMCOR test||ISO 11007||Rating||≤ 2 -2|
|Drop point||IP 396||°C||>260|
|Viscosity (base oil) at 40°C||ASTM D 217 mod||mm²/s||210|
* meets the requirements of the OEM manufacturer. The above values may vary within commercially accepted tolerances.