HC-Synthetic two-stroke engine oil
• HC-Synthetic two-stroke engine oil.
• Excellent protection against rust, corrosion and wear.
• Excellent high-temperature stability
• Continuous lubricant film preventing piston seizure and scoring.
• Protection against ring clogging.
• Residue-free combustion preventing spark arching.
• Suitable for use in systems with mixed or separate lubrication.
• Environmentally friendly thanks to extra low fume emissions.
BOOST OIL 2-T Synthetic is a HC-synthetic two-stroke engine oil designed for air-cooled and water-cooled sports two-stroke engines in cars, motorbikes, scooters and mopeds with separate or mixed lubrication, up to a mixing ratio of 1:100.
Observe manufacturer instructions
- API TC
- JASO FC
|TYPICAL VALUES||METHOD||UNIT||BOOST OIL 2-T Synthetic|
|Density at 15°C||DIN 51 757||g/cm3||0.895|
|Viscosity at 40°C||DIN 51 562||mm²/s||55|
|Viscosity at 100°C||DIN 51 562||mm²/s||9.7|
|Viscosity index (VI)||DIN ISO 2909||–||162|
|COC flash point||DIN ISO 2592||°C||>65|
|Pour point||DIN ISO 3016||°C||-32|
|Total base number||DIN ISO 3771||mgKOH/g||1.5|
|Sulphated ash||DIN 51 575||g/100 g||1.2|
The above values may vary within commercially accepted tolerances