Two-stroke engine oil
- Mineral two-stroke engine oil.
- Good protection against rust, corrosion and wear.
- Continuous lubricant film preventing piston seizure and scoring.
- Protection against deposits and spark arching.
- Suitable for use in systems with mixed or separate lubrication.
- Environmentally friendly thanks to low fume emissions.
BOOST OIL 2-T is a universal two-stroke engine oil for air and water cooled
two-stroke engines in small motorbikes, scooters and mopeds with separate
or mixed lubrication, up to a mixing ratio of 1:50.
Observe manufacturer instructions.
- API TC
- JASO FB
|TYPICAL VALUES||METHOD||UNIT||BOOST OIL 2-T|
|Density at 15°C||DIN 51 757||g/cm3||0.878|
|Viscosity at 40°C||DIN 51 562||mm²/s||63|
|Viscosity at 100°C||DIN 51 562||mm²/s||8.5|
|Viscosity index (VI)||DIN ISO 2909||–||108|
|COC flash point||DIN ISO 2592||°C||>65|
|Pour point||DIN ISO 3016||°C||– 24|
|Total base number||DIN ISO 3771||mgKOH/g||1.25|
|Sulphated ash||DIN 51 575||g/100 g||0.05|
The above values may vary within commercially accepted tolerances