Super universal tractor oil STOU
Semi-synthetic base oils and additives tailor-made to meet the high demands of modern farming ensure excellent properties under tough operating conditions.
BOOST OIL Multifarm 10W-40
- Is suitable for year-round use.
- Reduces wear in all units even after short lubrication time.
- Offers high temperature safety.
- Reduces fuel and oil consumption, thus protecting the environment.
- Has an excellent dirt dispersing capacity and prevents sludge.
- Prolongs the service life of the engine.
- Allows for extended oil change intervals
BOOST OIL Multifarm 10W-40 is the ideal oil for modern tractors. Using the same products for engines, transmissions and hydraulic systems prevents confusion of oils and helps reducing costs.
BOOST OIL Multifarm 10W-40 is also suitable for wet brakes and clutches (PTO clutches).
- API CE/SF
- ACEA E2
- API GL4
- ALLISON C4
- Caterpillar TO2
- JOHN DEERE J20C
- MASSEY FERGUSON M 1135
- HVLP-D ISO-VG 32-100
- MASSEY FERGUSON M 1139
- MASSEY FERGUSON M 1144
- FORD M2C 159B
- JOHN DEERE J27A
- Case MS 1206
|TYPICAL VALUES||METHOD||UNIT||BOOST OIL Multifarm 10W-40|
|SAE class||DIN 51 511||–||10W-40|
|Density at 15°C||DIN 51 757||kg/m3||878|
|Viscosity at 40°C||DIN 51 562||mm2/s||87|
|Viscosity at 100°C||DIN 51 562||mm2/s||14|
|Viscosity index (VI)||DIN ISO 2909||–||151|
|COC flash point||DIN ISO 2592||°C||225|
|Pour point||DIN ISO 3016||°C||– 30|
*meets the requirements of the OEM manufacturer The above values may vary within commercially accepted tolerances