HVLP-D Hydraulic Fluids
BOOST OIL HVLP-D fluids are detergent and dispersing hydraulic fluids with excellent viscosity-temperature behaviour (multi-grade hydraulic fluids).
Key advantages at a glance:
- Low amounts of water are quickly emulsified.
- Extremely high viscosity index.
- Effective wear reduction, high load-bearing capacity.
- Outstanding oxidation stability.
- Prevents corrosion and foaming.
- Excellent hydrolytic stability.
- High thermal stability.
- Good demulsification capacity.
- Compatible with sealing materials.
BOOST OIL HVLP-D hydraulic fluids are suitable for universal use in all hydraulic systems even under extreme conditions where operational safety, low wear, clean system components and smooth working movements at various temperatures are required.
- DIN 51524 Teil 3
- FZG-Test A8, 3/90; Load stage > 12
- AFNOR NF E 48-603 HM
|TYPICAL VALUES||METHOD||UNIT||BOOST OIL HVLP-D|
|Density at 15°C||DIN 51 757||g/cm3||0,858||0,862|
|Viscosity at 40°C||DIN 51 562||mm2/s||31,7||44,2|
|Viscosity at 100°C||DIN 51 562||mm2/s||6,3||8,1|
|Viscosity index (VI)||DIN ISO 2909||–||152||150|
|COC flash point||DIN ISO 2592||°C||210||220|
|Pour point||DIN ISO 3016||°C||-39||-39|
The above values may vary within commercially accepted tolerances