HLP-D Hydraulic Fluids
BOOST OIL HLP-D are top-quality detergent and dispersing mineral hydraulic fluids with highly effective wear-reducing additives.
Key advantages at a glance:
- Low amounts of water are quickly emulsified.
- Effective wear reduction, high load-bearing capacity.
- Outstanding oxidation stability.
- Prevents corrosion and foaming.
- Excellent hydrolytic stability.
- High thermal stability.
- Good demulsification capacity.
- Compatible with sealing materials.
BOOST OIL HLP-D hydraulic fluids are recommended for all hydraulic systems,even under demanding conditions. They can also be used in all types of hydraulic systems with high-pressure pumps and high thermal load, in fastresponding steering systems, for the supply of small gear units and in recirculation systems.
- DIN 51524/2 HLP
- DIN 51 502, ISO 11158
- AFNOR NF E 48-603 HM
|TYPICAL VALUES||METHOD||UNIT||BOOST OIL HLP-D|
|Density at 15°C||DIN 51 757||g/cm3||0,873||0,880||0,882|
|Viscosity at 40°C||DIN 51 562||mm2/s||32||45||68|
|Viscosity at 100°C||DIN 51 562||mm2/s||5,4||6,7||8,6|
|COC flash point||DIN ISO 2592||°C||205||210||225|
|Pour point||DIN ISO 3016||°C||-24||-27||-24|
The above values may vary within commercially accepted tolerances